- You’re not sure how
- You’re afraid you’re going to overstep
- You’re not sure what the most important issue is
- You get confused by intra community struggles
- People who are already fully affirming of LGBTQ+ people (If you need support in this area, check out Clobbering the Clobbers and our upcoming workshop on trans issues instead)
- People who want to step into new ways of doing advocacy
- Folks who want to get started on being an active ally for the first time
- Pastors and other church leaders who want to make their churches more welcoming spaces.
- LGBTQ+ people who want support in helping the people in their lives to be active advocates.
- People who are still wondering about the rightness of LGBTQ+ lives and loves.
- People who feel they’re already doing enough.
- People who want to call themselves allies, but don’t want to put in the work.
- People who think they know everything there is to know about LGBTQ+ people.
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xActive Advocacy$47-+
All prices in USD
This is a workshop designed and licensed for an individual experience. If you are interested in using this course for a group, let us know here. We'd be happy to tailor Active Advocacy to your group's needs!
“I must say that this in that transition period [between going to an unaffirming church and finding a new church home] the courses and community here became, in my mind, the real manifestation of the Body of Christ for me. This space will forever remain in my heart as the place where I learned that I deserved more than tolerance, and could ask God for more grace as manifested in a community ‘in real life’”
A note about names:
If your name is different than your legal name, you may be able to register with the name you use, rather than your legal name / the name on the card. Whether or not that will be allowed is outside our control and varies from transaction to transition. If you have to use your legal name in order to get the transaction to go through, and that differs from the name you go by (or the name you would like to go by in this workshop), send us an email at email@example.com.