Are you are sick of defending yourself or loved ones against the same ole scripture passages time and time again?
Have you had enough of being continuously clobbered by the Clobber Passages?
Maybe you're thinking you are cursed, or doomed to hide a part of yourself because passages in the Bible have deemed you an abomination.
You realize that scripture is more than just black-and-white thinking about some cherry picked verses and you desire something more than, “Oh but they’re just taking them out of context. Ignore them!”
This is workshop designed for you and how to finally clobber those Clobber Passages. So, let’s dive deeper into how these clobber passages are misinterpreted and how they’re actually queer.
Here's what you'll walk away with:
This is a workshop designed and licensed for an individual experience. If you are interested in using this workshop for a group, let us know here. We'd be happy to tailor Clobbering the Clobbers to your group needs!
- an understanding of how the Clobber Passages have been used against LGBTQ people
- the trap that many LGBTQ and straight Christians fall into when trying to understand "what the Bible says" about homosexuality and being transgender (and how to avoid it)
- what each so-called "Clobber Passage" is, how it fits into scripture, how it's been misused against queer folks, and the ways in which each actually have a liberatory message
- what to do next so that you can actually feel comfort and security in your faith and know what to say (and what not to say) to Christians who are unaffirming or not-yet-affirming of LGBTQ people
This is an on-demand workshop available in our learning hub.
- You will be sent access information once sign up is completed
- Lifetime access to materials