For LGBTQ+ people, getting together with family—whether for the holidays, a special event, or even a simple meal—can be sources of strain, conflict, and sometimes outright hostility. If you are living with unaffirming family or attending an unaffirming church, the stakes are even higher.
From being misgendered or deadnamed to having parents try to set you up with people of genders to whom you aren't attracted to badgering you with personal and theological questions and so much more, we've been there.
In this 90-minute on-demand workshop, you will learn practical, actionable tactics as well as powerful mindset shifts so that you can get through your next family gathering feeling safe, strong, and centered.
- The inner work that you need to do before you even talk to your family, friends, or church community
- Exactly what boundaries are (and aren't) and how to set them so that it's not even possible for them to be crossed
- How to develop a soul care + safety plan for before, during, and after your next family get together or potentially difficult conversation
- Specific things you can say and do to keep yourself safe and centered
- Write It Out! A printable and/or fillable PDF journal to guide you through processing hurtful experiences with your family, friends, or community
- A 14-minute guided meditation for self-care
- A recorded audio prayer for self-care
- A curated music playlist of tunes to remind you of your worth, lift your spirits, and give voice to your feelings
This is a pre-sale, the workshop and bonuses will be sent to you on December 11.